- Brand: Sanyo
- Model: NCR20700B
- Size: 20700
- Nominal Capacity: 4250mAh, typical
- Rated Capacity: 4000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge Current: 15A Maximum Continuous with 75C degree cutoff
- Style: Flat Top
- Protected: NO
- Approximate Dimensions: 20.35mm x 70.3mm
- Approximate Weight: 63g
Battery safety advisement:
- Do NOT store batteries loose, in pockets, or with other objects (especially metal such as coins). If they are not in your mod, and not on the charger, please use a plastic battery case for storage.
- Do NOT over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery's life and can make it pop or leak.
- Do NOT short circuit, as it will release a massive current.
- Do NOT dispose of near or in a fire.
- Do NOT stack more than one battery, as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to your person and those around you.
- ALWAYS check your battery's condition; look for signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose of the battery safely
Below is a link to Mooch's blog on NCR20700B's: